American Horror Story Dissected: Who WIll Die? TV Guide - classic swimsuit

Sunday, March 3, 2019

American Horror Story Dissected: Who WIll Die? TV Guide

Best comment

  1. Franny Becker: Top D +++++ this channel won one more ✨ Love you ✨🌷🇧🇷🌷✨ (( launch let it happen Deixa Acontecer )) https://youtu.be/Q0Q7Yctp48w
  2. Alie Ross[MysticGoldenDragon]: Ok...So this season has proven to me as a major AHS fan to be probably one of my fav. season yet. This episode by far has gotten me to feel things I've have never imagined myself feeling before! I honestly cried when Winter died because not only was she my fav. character of the season but you could see the strong bond Winter and Kai had through her killing(lemme explain myself here) What I mean is that while Kai was choking his sister you could see that he was crying and that in my opinion he really didn't want to kill his sister but he had to because he had to uphold his leader status and he didn't want his followers to see him weak and actually care for someone other than himself. (This is all my opinion just thought I'd share with you all!)

American Horror Story Dissected: Who WIll Die?

321 views views194,101 followers
5 Likes5 Dislikes
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 8 Nov 2017
videos for cats, videos for kids, videostar, videos chistosos, videostream, videos for babies, videos youtube, videos for dogs, videoscribe, videos de risa, videoshop, videos for toddlers, videos of slime, videos of minecraft, videos of puppies, videoshow, videos of dinosaurs, videos of fortnight, videos of tornadoes, videos para niños

No comments:

Post a Comment