BIG ANNOUNCMENT - classic swimsuit

Sunday, March 10, 2019

BIG ANNOUNCMENT

  1. ooftianoof: Okay.
  2. Juhel Miah: BOOO YOU SUCK YOUR A HORRIBLE YTER! Ppl be thinking I mean this for real when it’s a joke xD
  3. CrazedLlama: Keep up the good work bro, when your GONE I'm gonna be sad T-T
  4. Esteban Bolduc: Same
  5. Dope Soccer skills: why are u quitting till september? pls answer
  6. Awesome BuddyYT: I’m not happy! I am soo sad why are ya leaving? Yes u where my best yt.
  7. Kationvi Gaming: Noooooo he was young to leave why why
  8. Antonio PlayZ: Xx_Mister_X_xX f what is it ? I dont gets it
  9. Ezaxtt: why would we want to hit the notification bell if u wont upload
  10. 1,000 subscribes with 0 vids challenge: Rip x
  11. galacticunikitty sprinkles: Rusty_Friday13 SHUT UP BEACH!!
  12. Spaghet: Muhammed well new people only have to hit the bell when September rolls around am I right?
  13. Fuzzy productions and more: Your great yo
  14. Official Moe: HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL SO AT SEPTEMBER YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED
  15. Awesome BuddyYT: No you won’t. I really don’t want you to. I love your channel and you make the best vids. I will be crying if you are.
  16. xd cade69: No
  17. Antonio PlayZ: Muhammed why you are not making videos in september ? Why
  18. TD K: dude no do not
  19. Nick R: Why u quiting youtube
  20. •Crazya•: ;-; this is y i hate life I WONT WATCH U ON ME BIRTHDAY
  21. 1,000 subscribes with 0 vids challenge: XXXTENTACION
  22. Official Moe: İm on holiday
  23. Creator T: ... that song.... no.... just no........
  24. Sweet Fatuma Got friend: :(
  25. Xx_Mister_X_xX f: you are a traitor dont you remember what he said to you?
  26. KrisBlox: yay! you quit! yay!
  27. Bryan&Isaac Ortega&Jimenez: NOOOOOOOOO BRUH IM NEW
  28. Fuzzy productions and more: I think you should stay
  29. Skull Playz: bro pls no im new
  30. CharlieRobot: see you muhammed :(
  31. E36 Lover: Nice song R.I.P XXXtentation
  32. Scrap: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  33. •Crazya•: First?
  34. mariocostel: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE DON'T! IN SEPTEMBER IT'S SCHOOL
  35. Bendy Plays: I Did Sub And Press The Bell
  36. Numb_ Luck: Enjoy da rest of summer see u in September
  37. SamdasMLG675 Minecraft: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why are you quitting!!!!! IM GONNA MISS THE CHANNEL UNTIL THEN
  38. E36 Lover: First!
  39. Hyena Productions: :C
  40. Roblox arabic Gaming: why Muhammed???? u make good content why? :-(
  41. TD K: im crying
  42. E36 Lover: Noooo
  43. Kanyaw Hamed: Noo R u Kurdish?
  44. Emerald Beast: I thought so..
  45. Laisha Solis: Why are you quitting YouTube? I just sub today
  46. BombY: *NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
  47. Josue: R.I.P I’m new
  48. SharkDoez Gaming: Bro nicster v told u to not give up so why u giving up 😢😢😢
  49. Laurisha Zolia: Imma miss you
  50. Awesome BuddyYT: Shut up bitch.
  51. Ink Boy: First

BIG ANNOUNCMENT

38 Likes38 Dislikes
763 views views followers
Roblox Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 18 Jul 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment