Every Evan Peters Character on American Horror Story TV Guide - classic swimsuit

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Every Evan Peters Character on American Horror Story TV Guide

Best comment

  1. tmatt1996: Still can't get over his performance as James March
  2. minjeon _9397: I like tate langdon out of all of them
  3. Zaina TheRiotGirl: Tate is the best
  4. Jenny Hates To Dance: Hmmm....he would be perfect playing the Joker🤔
  5. Marta 301: HES SO GOOD IM SCARED
  6. The Leo Wolf: He also played jesus
  7. Mairani Colon: he so fine... why do all of the sexiest gotta be famous
  8. Marshmellofan2415: Evan and emma
  9. ella louise: honestly tait is overrated and kit is kinda unappreciated but id go for tait, the school shooting phycopath over kit any day.
  10. Juni kk: 1.Tate 2. James march 3.kit walker 4.kyle spencer 5.jimmy darling 6.kai 7.edward (i don't like rory sry)
  11. Moroccan Queen: Kit Walker and Lobster boy are my fav! I mean the look, the accent the persona i caaaaantttttttt !!!
  12. Papa: Ok but *he got to kiss Lady Gaga* **LADY GAGA**
  13. Evan Peters: Tate is the best
  14. 454 SS Chevy: James March is the best
  15. Jasmine lefay: Kai was well played and complex but I don't find him interesting, he creeps me the fuck out. Tate on the other hand not only is well played and multi layered but he's also interesting. Not to mention he's the most attractive with that grunge hairstyle and 90's clothes.
  16. Skylar: so many zaddies in one video
  17. Ahs Fan Kai Anderson: How does he do all that screaming in season 7
  18. Sweet Lucifer: When he dyed his hair in season 2 he kinda looked like my boyfriend UwU
  19. cuntgameplays: He is such an amazing actor
  20. MovieNerd_EP: He was so damn amazing in Cult!
  21. Ringtail 2001: this guy is an amazing actor truly remarkable
  22. EverythingIsEverything IsLove: “It’s a filthy world we live in. It’s a filthy, goddamn helpless world” - Tate Langdon
  23. Genesis Doolittle: Jimmy Darling is so underrated and I love him so muchh
  24. HL Vlogs: His role as Kai really made me realize how god damn good he is at acting. That or he’s fucking insane and just playing himself
  25. ObliviousHD: Oh god, I wanna to marry him, well because he is super hot I ever seen in my life
  26. Gavin Hager: You forgot about Charles manson, god and the other cult leaders
  27. Shon Childers: Who else still calls him tate even when watching the other seasons?
  28. melanie mares: i was watch freak show and then i saw maddison from coven and now i’m moving on don’t @ me cause your opinion is invalid
  29. bodysnatchers 4 ever: edward mott getting angry feels so real, he really is a great actor wow
  30. A D: I'm so glad they stopped giving him pretty-boy roles
  31. Demy G: And of course he is at season 8
  32. Давид Давидовић: Kyle Spencer in my opinion is his worst character,i mean it's not his fault...
  33. Bloody Hell: He stole a fuckload of hearts when he played Tate.
  34. Olivia Freeland: I love him in freak show and hotel
  35. Zephyr Olson: So sexy
  36. MultiDiceman: My favorite role was tate in murder house but Cult was his best acting
  37. Emma Melton: Ok I love jimmy darling so much
  38. TJ Y3N0R: pretty sure he was more than one character in cult...
  39. boom lap: #giveevananemmy
  40. Eliska Amado: He is a amazing actor!
  41. Lucy Olive: AWWW KYLEEE MY BBY
  42. freddy hermans: Der man ist einfach nur großartig in seinen Rollen danke weiter so Evan
  43. Blank L: kit was my favorite
  44. lily hoggarth: WHY IS HE SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE ITS NOT FAIR ?!?!?!
  45. zoey weberly: kai,tate,kyle,and James are my favorite ❤
  46. Maja Paprocka: I LOVE him as Kai. He plays him great and in my opinion Evan look really good in blue hair <3 My favorites are Kai, Edward and James!
  47. Jenna Parker: I fell in love with Tate who was a dick but I literaĺly didn't care. He was bad but love turned him. It's what woman all around the world hope they can do... Tame a psycho! Coz... Fuck, why not!?! Hahaha. He made being a dick who'd done horrible shit, into a character I shouldn't have liked but did. Amd those super dark brown eyes and that smile. Ok i need help. Paging Dr. FREUD!
  48. Phoenix Morsette: You forgot the cult leaders 🤦‍♂️
  49. Mr Epic Boi: What About Rubber Man?
  50. Juliana Tugas: I honestly think he was so sexy in season two😍
  51. Gracie Simpson: he is the whole reason i wanna become an actress he has inspired me
  52. Maddie Brazie: He’s such a good actor wtfffff😍
  53. Tiko: I don't know why but I don't like cult version.
  54. SCARLETT KINGS: Man that blue hair... As I watched the season I couldn't decide if I'm supposed to find it hot or just extremely strange... But anyway he needs to get an award for that talent
  55. SCARLETT KINGS: Maja Paprocka Yeah the thing is that I have a weakness for colorful hair so yes it really is hot...
  56. Maja Paprocka: In my opinion, he looks great in blue hair <3 I missed them in the final episode XD
  57. Réka xMoonie: He IS one of the most attractive human beings
  58. carolyn brown: so you include cult but not all of his characters from cult? fuckin lame
  59. Jynette Lewis: I LLOOVVEE when he gets the psychotic character roles😍
  60. Cassandra Speltz: KIT AND JIMMY ARE MY FAVORITES
  61. joeyhughess: He played Andy Warhol, Marshall Applewhite, David Koresh, Jim Jones, Jesus Christ, and Charles Manson as well .
  62. susantheweirdo: EEk what about the other characters Evan played in ahs cult? Andy Warhol / Jim Jones / David Koresh / Charles Manson / Marshall Applewhite / Jesus
  63. Alana Lino: James Patrick March and Edward Mott are the best
  64. Maja Paprocka: Yes, they are great. They and Kai are in my top 3
  65. Shannon Curtis: Should do one each for all the stars of this show
  66. Trey Styles: Best actor of his generation. Period point blank!!
  67. dan misoo: He is my idol at every movie
  68. Sigpig Vis5Visdal: i loved mr. march but i feel there wasn't Enough screentime in that season
  69. Valeria Fuerte: He is my soulmate😂😍💚💚💚💜😂
  70. juliza robles: In love wit him
  71. Halie Crawford: He's perfect
  72. cassie: I don’t watch this show but I want to. Can someone explain how he plays so many different ppl? I don’t understand lol
  73. Enimsaj Namaes: Hot
  74. Justinhulk: Tate was the best.
  75. Gabriele Forcellini: My list are the bests: Kit Tate James Rory Kai Edward Jimmy Kyle
  76. Gabriele Forcellini: Kit and Rory are the more beautyful ❤️ OMG
  77. Gabriele Forcellini: He is amazing ❤️❤️
  78. Destiel Shipper: Here’s some of my favorite ahs characters played by even peters Tate Kit Kyle Jimmy James Edward Rory Kai I like even peters.....a lot
  79. Gabriel Fernandez: HE DECIDIDO NO PROCREAR SORRY 👏
  80. Silent DemonKiller: Why Jimmy darling is a thot.
  81. Bumble Bear: Calm your tits, Kai. Jesus.
  82. Elle Smithz: My favorite was kite walker or jimmy
  83. Gabby Palos: Best actor eVeR
  84. Julia Grande: Tate is my favorite❤ #Violet&Tate👌
  85. pen c: JIMMY DARLING IS UNDERRATED
  86. Sappheyes: God-damn, I have never seen a stare that serious since mine. Like I've been told that I have a stare that would kill people. He has a stare that would kill people. But I would still have all kinds of sex with him. Not that it's likely to happen, but just saying, I would do things to him that are illegal in Thailand. Or more moderate if he prefers.
  87. Meghan Arnold: Tate and Violet, Kyle and Zoe 💛 is he with her in any different ones???
  88. Meghan Arnold: Julia Msp sameeeee Tate and Violet is my favvvv. I want more seasons just of them cause ughhh they so good together!!!
  89. Julia Grande: Meghan Arnold nope♡ I ship Violet+Tate soo hard❤
  90. sto cazzo: Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  91. tremayne cooper: kai... just kai...
  92. Floof: Where can I watch cult, cuz it isn’t on Netflix and it’s pissing me offfff
  93. TheLastCheezCurd: So they re-use the same actors?
  94. Gemini Kimmy: Where’s the character he played with the skull head ?
  95. Fresh Creepypasta Narrator: Hes so so so talented!
  96. DaManGacha Gamer: Does AHS is a Real Story?
  97. The instigator: What about him playing as Jesus, Charles Manson and all the other famous people in Cult?
  98. Yeemo_limelight: EVAN PETERS IS HAWTT❤️😂
  99. Ones and Zeros: Even peters is such a god
  100. 연우조: There’s my favorite psychopath
  101. White Cupcake: He is an amazing actor. I love how AHS shows how he’s able to change is character and still slay it!!
  102. Gamerpirate10: I thought all of Evans character up until Roanoke I hated Edward and Kai
  103. Mia Girl: Tate 😍
  104. Tate Langdon: kai is the best character like... we have the same thinking
  105. Alina 2002: I love him 😍😍😍
  106. Alli Roma: What about the like 7 other characters he played on season 7???
  107. maria m: I wish i can marry him 😍😍😍
  108. bluegrassmagnolia superhulk: he make a great quicksilver
  109. Benjamin Dymak: I love evan Peters
  110. Dakota Evans: Tate's the cutest one
  111. Deiziane souza: Evan lindo😍
  112. Libby: I love how AHS has their actors be a totally different character every season. It really shows their actors talent and prevents them from being seen as just "that one character from AHS" I love it!
  113. calmyourteacups: Tate, James, and Kai are my top favorites.
  114. A Random Nugget: I loved Tate
  115. Periphery Lover: James March was probably my favorite character he played
  116. Nahomy Velasquez: He has jhonny depp voice
  117. just peachy: Kyle is precious oh my god
  118. jaysways: my ranking; 1. Tate Langdon 2. Kai Anderson 3. Kit Walker 4. Jimmy Darling 5. James March 6. Kyle Spencer 7. Rory/EdwardMott
  119. bitch !!: Am I the only one who REALLY doesn’t like Tate? I can’t pity him in any way. I love Evan Peters though
  120. Taekook Phan: tate is the best... ❤
  121. maso: He kinda reminds me of kurt cobain
  122. Your Basic Emø: Evan Peters is just so hot! I love him so much with all my heart ❤️
  123. Lexi Spencer: Tate is ❤️
  124. you'e so strange: hoT
  125. Tate Langdon: kai is the best
  126. Username: Kit’s the best y’all hoes have to stop rooting for the murderer, rapist, arsonist, sociopath that is Tate Langdon
  127. blue boy: Doesnt Evan play as Andy Warhol??? Maybe it's on a different show??
  128. Maryam Mansoor: Evan peters in hotel was fucking everything bitches
  129. katie: Kit and Kyle were some of my favorites because of how much each of them cared about doing the right thing and protecting others.
  130. SandStormer123: Ranked from worst to best 8-Edward 7-Rory 6-Kyle 5-Lobster Boy 4-James March 3-Kia Anderson 2-Kit Walker 1-Tate Landon Like if you agree
  131. Super saiyan Lord: I just figured out he played quicksilver because i'm a dumbass. I don't know how I didn't recognize him.
  132. winnie montgomery: My order 1. TateKitKyleJimmyJamesEdwardRoryKai Easy
  133. Kitty M: How is it that I fall in love with EVERY CHARACTER HE PLAYS IN EVERY SEASON PLEASE EXPLAIN. Kit is still my favorite 😍😍😍
  134. Janiece Allison: He so hot he’s mine forever ❤️😘
  135. Yasmin Dümecke: My favorite role from him is Tate Langdon
  136. Raptuza: He is such a talented actor...and charismatic and cute too
  137. Sasori DSR: Isnt he QuickSilver too?
  138. Sagal Nuh: His reminds me a little of heath ledger and his acting is exceptional god I’m in love with him it hurts ❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭
  139. Moody: 1.Tate Langdon 2.Kai Anderson 3.James March 4.Kyle Spencer 5.Kit Walker 6.Jimmy Darling 7.Edward Mott 8.Rory Monahan
  140. Mahmudd: Anyone noticed that the last scene they showed was a remake of Murder house's scene? Where the girl who wants to recreate the murder of.. that guy who stabbed the girl in the back and drowned the other one in the tub?
  141. Julia Grande: Mahmudd hahaha yeees :D I thought the same
  142. Chris Clark: Evan Peters for the role of Joker
  143. HDBoom 15: He can play anything and he will be amazing Evan Peters is an amazing actor
  144. PrErNa ViJ: Boy better play Alex in the remake
  145. fawnica: He's such an amazing actor
  146. Valhalla: Evan Peters. Sexually confusing women since 2011.
  147. minjeon _9397: A DEF YES
  148. m h: lol oh yes !!!!
  149. Yazzy_Cat Smiles: 😭😭😭💜💜💜
  150. Slay_K: I BOUGHT AN AHS PHONE CASE AND A HOODIE. WHENEVER PEOPLE LOOK AT ME I FLASH MY HOODIE AND LEAVE.
  151. 雌犬 LANAY XO: Love him so much
  152. Glo 2016: Wow, Evan is an amazing actor, wonderful and very sexy
  153. Poison TV: 6 actually
  154. Poison TV: You forgot the other 3 characters that he plays in Cult
  155. KimAckerman 21: Umm they missed his interpretation as Andy Warhol and Charles Manson..dont know if they should've included them.
  156. ju p!atd: he's amazing i love him sm <3 <3 <3
  157. ToryWasHere: I love tate
  158. Kay Chanel: I love him so much
  159. MISS LADY: TATE WILL ALWAYS BE N01 MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE CHARACTER HES EVER PLAYED
  160. Fogell_Adventures: its so weird see him shoot a school then hes a nice guy juggling.
  161. Aerielle Saguil: He will always be Tate to me!
  162. Julia Grande: Zappy And Colors yees
  163. Emma: Tate 😍😍😍
  164. SandStormer123: Top 7 perfromances of Evan by season: 7-Coven He was very underused,and wasnt a vital plot point.Not much to say except he was cheated out of the season. 6-Freakshow Was a big part,and played it well,but the character as a whole,was bland.Nothing made him stand out. 5-Roanoke Rory was the tough and loving.He was a cool character that died too soon.Edward was outstanding,he was old fashioned.Was a bit insane and played the part of the spoiled rich guy well. 4-Hotel The boston accent was crisp and used amazingly.He was by far one of the best characters in the season.His character was smug and really had a percise personality. 3-Tate He was disceiving and insane.He was a insane boy who shot up a school and raped Vivian.He was a genius criminal/ghost. 2-Cult Kai Anderson was a genius criminal who beleived he was a god.He manipulated everyone and started a cult that formed many members.His intentions were clear and was a great villan. 1-Asylum Kit was a kind hearted person who fell in love with a killer.Even after having her murdered.He kept his goodness.
  165. Tiffany Eztrada: I'm bummed he didn't win the critics choice award. He needs more recognition from award shows
  166. jiffy from_da_block: ik
  167. valentina petruccelli: YOU NEED EVAN PETERS TO DO THE JOKER
  168. Alex Davis-mann: one major movie, i have no idea why he has not been in more such a talented actor, james march really showed his abilitys
  169. mbg2009: I don't know why they did not nominate him for any golden globe or Emmy, he is truly a gifted actor.
  170. Olivia Evans: What a brilliant actor
  171. misses peep: Why did they take cult off of Netflix? I never got to see it. & I just finished the last episode of Roanoke. I need moreee!!
  172. jiffy from_da_block: They have not even put it on Netflix yet, they usually do it about a couple months after the show has been released live so it will be on there in about October 2018
  173. laci Tippett: I think rates the best, he’s the most passionate and well rounded thinker of them all❤️
  174. Kooky Kris: I loved him as kit omg
  175. REB -: And what is with Manson, Jesus,... Haha in cult?
  176. M. lopez: I loved Tate and kit walker
  177. Ritval: I love James omg
  178. Dana Villela: Shnitzerdoodle
  179. FORTNITE FOR DAYS! videos: Wasn't there only 6
  180. Michael Galster: 1.Tate Langdon 2.Kai Anderson 3.James Patrick March 4.Kit Walker 5.Jimmy Darling 6.Edward Mott 7.Rory Monaghan 8.Kyle Spencer
  181. TheStarDragonfly: Ugh I love him so much
  182. Neta: I'm so happy that someone with clear big-screen talent is sticking to this amazing tv show.
  183. jaylyn maese: my fave is kyle 💖 especially kyle and zoe ☺️
  184. nadia marie: look at my boy
  185. JWG Fishies: I loved him as James March. I didn’t even know he was Evan Peters until towards the end! Brilliant actor!
  186. PolyKEsian 17: Damn he's good....Why doesn't he have his own movie or show yet??
  187. liv lmao: Why fall in love with Tate the school shooter when you can fall for Kit who is so unproblematic
  188. Kayla M.: Porque los dos?
  189. cheerbearxana: Tommo Drauhl ew
  190. Tommo Drauhl: we love problematic men. (but i prefer kai)
  191. liv lmao: I love watching his acting develop and grow stronger through the characters
  192. Jordan Wennberg: I loved Cult... his shit was well thought out until he got sloppy in the end, showed his weakness and let a woman blow his head off.
  193. Lucia Sanz: Why is this guy not drowning in emmys and golden globes and every other award there is for acting???? He’s brilliant. Like, really, really, absolutely, undeniably brilliant. Cult took him to a another level. The last two episodes are fucking intense and he makes you feel so much terror, it’s memorable
  194. Heyitstori: I can't see him the same way after cult
  195. Lerrika: What a talent!
  196. camille holtz: he is soo sexy in cult
  197. Annabel Beam: I think that murder house was best !
  198. Yaz: I feel like ges been on for the longest
  199. Michelle: so damn talented ♥️
  200. Michelle: ♥️
  201. AcousticCovers: I think Kai Anderson is the best one he’s done. He seemed to really dive into the character of a cult leader
  202. 000xyz: The funniest one was when he played charles manson. Ironic manson died the same week cult ended, especially considering one of the first thing he says in the show lol
  203. Jessi: 000xyz ikr?!!!
  204. AYATOMANE: Tate (*-* Kai 😍
  205. Karen Wolfsoul Lopez: Damn im in love now i always felt a attraction to phsycos idk why😅😅
  206. Kasildur Heir of Isildur: I think this guy is best actor when it comes to playing psychopath.
  207. FoodLoverXOtaku Otaku: no, quicksilver *-*
  208. Lois Lois: He is one of the most talented young actors ever. Very hot too
  209. Anuhea812: He's like a shape shifter. He can play any role from any time era so perfectly. Don't see why he doesnt have an emmy yet.
  210. The Leo Wolf: Ikr! He needs one for sure!
  211. CALLING OUT ALL REPTILIANS TRUTH SHAPER: Oh he's a shape shifter alright! For sure. Or a clone. Look on my channel at the Sabrina the teenage witch that is being sired in the UK again. He is somehow in that. I could not believe what I saw before my own very eyes 👀. Creepy I tell you! 💯
  212. CALLING OUT ALL REPTILIANS TRUTH SHAPER: Oh he's a shape shifter alright! For sure. Or a clone. Look on my channel at the Sabrina the teenage witch that is being sired in the UK again. He is somehow in that. I could not believe what I saw before my own very eyes 👀. Creepy I tell you! 💯
  213. chachamisu: James March is my fave. He deserved Emmy and Golden Globe.
  214. Hannah Ferris: He made me feel bad for him when he was playing tate 😂 what is wrong with me
  215. B /: Beauty Collection I think the writers were trying to do that. Even though he’s a terrible person who really doesn’t deserve anything there’s some parts where you still feel bad for at times.
  216. Yomi Bailey: Beauty Collection I️ felt bad for him too. It was so much sadness and loneliness his character projected! I’m a huge Evan peters fan
  217. Michelle Ojiako: Talented af
  218. Sweet Creature: He is amazing
  219. Angelique: Kit is my fav #husbandmaterial
  220. Queen Namaste: OBSESSED!!! LOVE HIM SO MUCH! He's amazing. Hotel + cult were my fav
  221. shaniquabee: He’s so underrated when the truth is he need to win an oscar
  222. Martina Cornaglia: My chart: 1. Tate 2. Kai 3. Kit 4. Jimmy 5. Mr. March 6. Kyle 7. Edward 8. Rory
  223. Britney para todo Sempre: My man❤
  224. lebronx r: you got to add seven more characters now
  225. Fnaf _Tunes: MY SENPAI
  226. america horror story 8 apocalipse musics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuxFU0aUUC8&feature=youtu.be
  227. Tada Mduluza: He's hot😍😍😍😍
  228. wantorius: Tate Langdon is like Alex from A Clockwork Orange. 0:04 The scene before Alex and his friends beat this homeless guy up.
  229. Nikki Lynn: SUCH AN AMAZING ACTOR!
  230. FluffyCat: Tate is still my favorite
  231. Sia Cai: charming 太迷人了
  232. kyler rariden: I loved that little compilation at the beginning when Tate was talking. Seems like a closure that would happen towards the end of the series. What he says perfectly describes the entire series
  233. Kate Steventon: He’s aged a lot in just six years
  234. Linda Heberling: With Anderson he catched every evil character properties from the badiest humans... it's such a high level of acting, that sometimes i am really scared of these abyss. I am so happy, that Evan Peters is featured that much in season 7! He has earned that in six seasons full of different roles, good, bad, ugly, scary... From a nice blond guy to a real serious actor - love that!
  235. Grayriana: Tate is my favourite forever ♡
  236. LoLeRi 2: god in every season i was always sure that is the same guy now i know it
  237. Lauren May: My baby😍😍😍
  238. DHDaily H.: Jimmy Darling will always be my favorite. Freak show is the best season of AHS

Every Evan Peters Character on American Horror Story

378,252 views views194,101 followers
8,057 Likes8,057 Dislikes
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 20 Sep 2017
american horror story season 8, american horror story cast, american horror story season 9, american horror story season 1, american horror story cult, american horror story coven, american horror story hotel, american horror story freak show, american horror story asylum, american horror story season 6, american horror story cult cast, american horror story episodes, american horror story characters, american horror story season 7 cast, american horror story imdb, american horror story asylum cast, american horror story apocalypse episode 1, american horror story season 5 cast, american horror story season 3 cast, american horror story font, evan peters age, evan peters wife, evan peters the office, evan peters net worth, evan peters movies, evan peters height, evan peters american horror story, evan peters birthday, evan peters 2018, evan peters instagram, evan peters roanoke, evan peters hotel, evan peters emma roberts, evan peters fiance, evan peters sleepover, evan peterson, evan peters freak show, evan peters photoshoot, evan peters young, evan peters 2019, horror movies, horror movies 2018, horror movies 2019, horror movies on netflix, horror games, horror movies 2017, horror stories, horror anime, horror from the deep osrs, horror movies 2016, horror books, horror noire, horrortale, horror definition, horror synonym, horror movies 2015, horror movies out now, horror christmas movies, horror films, horror movie characters

No comments:

Post a Comment