Making a beat with hair clippers - classic swimsuit

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Making a beat with hair clippers

  1. Jabril Hudson: He killed it
  2. Baby Changbin: How jhope baseline was made
  3. Kerem Dağeviren: Türk varmı?
  4. srt8robles: Bro this is sick as hell !! I’m just confused about how your not blown up , I’m so sharing this
  5. TheGamingProNoobie: They need to make a instrumental
  6. Nathan Martinez: Wow 😮
  7. Couple Reviews: Bro, Finish it and release it. The beat sounded so good through my subs
  8. dan fred: Here before 1 million views (127k).
  9. GREEDY GENIUS: Where can I download this beat?
  10. BreatheHoseok: LOL ok mine is moni.boo300
  11. Mika Estrada: damnnn it droped hella heard
  12. Cashout Cj: i can see ski mask killing dis fire azz beat
  13. Noe Olivares: the best producer ever
  14. Da_Top_Baca: 10/10 Lit
  15. Baby Changbin: Gummy Smile BTS Oh Hi 💜
  16. Jessie Mercado: bro this beat is hard af
  17. Gelato: Crazy
  18. goblin: AYYYYE
  19. Almighty Jay: I need this instrumental
  20. Popp a: what program was used to do this
  21. E -Man: Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit booooooi
  22. Typical Gunner: Is that logic pro x? Cause I use that
  23. HelloItsZiggy: My reaction was the same as the guy going "OOOH"
  24. isaiah: what is the exact name of the second song?
  25. ceh CEHE: I come back to this video every other week to hype my self up
  26. Mika Estrada: Litttt🤘🤘
  27. SnekyBig Boi: Dope af
  28. Spud Boom: you should make this longer it's fire
  29. Kennedy Williams: You need to get someone to rap to this and it will be FIRE
  30. Lucas Levasseur: what program do you use
  31. Luke Nava: first one is 🔥🔥🔥
  32. aFePower_Rx8: I WILL BUY THIS BEAT
  33. Dann Noch: ADD FUTURE ON THAT AND YOU GOT THE NEXT HIT WHERE IS SPOTIFIY VERSION
  34. toast man: gawd damn
  35. Drip 2: Extend the first beat pleazs
  36. Mo Games: I seen this vine and I was like I have to watch the original video
  37. CrontexBeats: You are my freaking inspiration
  38. Andrew Hypes: Isaiah Cornelius what song bro!?? It's all the same beat!
  39. EthanIsNotFunny: I usually don’t sub to people but I subbed just for this
  40. Mika Estrada: i cant stopp😋😋
  41. IssAnmL: What does he use to make these beats
  42. Spepper: I had the same TV Vizio my dude
  43. Not Tyell: 🔥
  44. Reverse Flash: Damn I can never hear clippers the same again man but Idc this is fire fam💯🔥
  45. Nothingman: WE NEED THIS SONG
  46. Purple Snow: I fucking love these
  47. Şerif Ulutaş: Vay aq adam yapmış
  48. i hit bombs: thank you hoodclips on i.g lmao
  49. Random Player YT Films: Who disliked?!
  50. Shr00mZ: This beat make my hart stop, so goooooood <3
  51. AdrienLePingouin: Razor remix with these bass is so dope i love it so much
  52. TheCoolGang: what software do u use
  53. Captain Bradley: damnnnnnnnnn💥💢🔥
  54. Tarik Elschiehaby: LIT
  55. Reajul Shajib: 0:07
  56. ProdiJay: this beat is sick as freak!!!
  57. Smirk: How can i buy this beat
  58. Martin Rodriguez Gomez: That has to be the beat beat I've ever heard in my fucking life🔥🔥🔥
  59. Joey Greenfield: Did you ever finish this beat
  60. Kevin Wallace: That beat was lit I'm not even lying
  61. hector legend: lit
  62. Ohmahboi: https://m.soundcloud.com/studentc/clippers-beat ZZZZWWZZZ Z Z ZZWZW LMAO
  63. n&v stars: That music needs to be on a pepsi commercial.
  64. Matthew Whitelocke: what music program is that
  65. leexr2i: Need to release this
  66. Lucky Lee: Man if i was like you i wold do that with a hair shave
  67. Hida Yati: Ayye its lit af 😂🔥🔥💯
  68. Saint Carson: Was is the final song called
  69. Oh Yeah Yeah: Beat software?
  70. Moon Light: If I was in the next room recording my shit and I heard dis imma cancel my recording session just to go over and listen FIRE 🔥🔥🚒🚒
  71. Jule Jackson: what is that called n follow.meh _._.skittles._._ inatagram
  72. Anime Clipz: dammm FIRE!!!!!!
  73. Kadarius Craft: That beat thoooooo
  74. Christian Lopez: Lit👌😂🤙
  75. guwest: The ear rape starts at 0:34
  76. xXMidnight SkyXx: SO DOPE 😎😝😎
  77. McSmoogle: i just spermed on my testicles holy shit dope
  78. Young Dagger: can I download the first beat
  79. LilBoiKakashi: you're a god, thankyou
  80. mochi tears: THAT FIRST BEAT DROP I THOIGHT THERE WAS A EARTHQUAKE
  81. ENOCH: I want to try and remake it. What BPM is it set on
  82. UNIV3RSE KNOWN: that was the most fire beat I ever hea5d
  83. C: So what program is this?
  84. Selim Sins: which program is he using?
  85. Isaiah Mcgraw: Where can i find this beat? 😭😭🙏🏿
  86. evan jones: Did he even finish shaving
  87. Eyelll: dope af
  88. 21 L's: where can i download
  89. CJ Reed: We need people like you
  90. Gummy Smile BTS: Hello army
  91. Rafael Soares: fuck, make a dope song with this beat
  92. IZAIAH: This beat is LIT!!
  93. 370-Gaming: Make a beat and put it in your channel plz
  94. Baby Changbin: ggukminxz Mines BryannaGarcia52 lmao 😂
  95. Aviator_Lord: Why does no one give you credit on Instagram?
  96. UnknownBmx: What program did u use
  97. Costa Chan: Bro this lowkey slaps
  98. Andrew Hypes: BcwZoo haha I wish I knew!!! Lolol it's all good though
  99. Duke: In my opinion (take it with a grain of salt) it would have been better with just the 808 and the clipper sound. Too much going on now
  100. Philio Rusa: Make a full song pls
  101. ButterTheGod: the first one lit af
  102. aFePower_Rx8: BET
  103. CTM Simon: make a full version of this
  104. RuN Gaming: thats lit
  105. i roam this world: I FOUND IT
  106. HelloItsZiggy: Best way to use clippers
  107. issa_bet 27: Bruh I never heard anything like this, this is amazing
  108. AngryGrandma _: littt !!!!
  109. TheGamingProNoobie: Lit
  110. ChinoFR: What program is he using? Would love to make beats on it!!! That is to anyone who can help :D
  111. xREONNIxD34Dx: yoo, this shit lit, i would freestyle on dis shit
  112. Andra Stornes: Best beat eva
  113. Christopher Tineo: Can u send me the beat ?
  114. 판다밀키_: Give this man a studio RIGHT NOW!
  115. Mojo Clipz: what's the first song
  116. Jay Heredia: this is my new type of music now.
  117. Heartless Kpop Addict: LMAO ikr. Also to me it sounds a lot like NCT 127 Limitless. Like the razor part
  118. JuanMiguel Dela Cruz: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  119. Senem İlbars: KUTSAL BOK!
  120. KiWi Gang: It's 2019 and I still fw this🤦🏽‍♀️❤️
  121. Andrew Hypes: Gunner Ramsey Maschine and Logic
  122. Tabulaar: Can I buy this tune anywhere?
  123. Andrew Hypes: ZXNuttjr Gaming shoot me an email bro!! Arhypes@Gmail.com
  124. CJ's Hood: Fire 💯🔥👌🏾
  125. WEIRD Gamer: Rapidfire 2175 Oh! at last I see my copy deadpool?! :-\
  126. Mika Estrada: I posted this on Instagram and i got 584 likes😊
  127. ZaNdy: https://youtu.be/Lu3IghyALoQ
  128. Arturo Godines Jr: Sik beat
  129. Raven Lee: Bro make a free beat id love to use this plzzzz
  130. andrew hypes instagram, , andrew hypes vcu, virginia tech football, waynesboro restaurants, andrew hypes surfin swag, waynesboro va weather, waynesboro library, andrew hypes music, waynesborough, virginia weather, virginia 511, virginia madsen, virginia basketball, virginia randolph, virginia tax refund, virginia tech basketball, andrew hypes clippers beat, waynesboro tn, waynesboro va news, andrew hypes surfin usa, waynesboro public schools, andrew hypes surfing swag, waynesboro dmv, virginia tech, waynesboro high school, virginia plan, waynesboro walmart, waynesboro hospital, waynesboro ga, waynesboro country club, virginia woolf, virginia beach, waynesboro nc, waynesboro ymca, virginia college, andrew hypes soundcloud, virginia department of taxation, waynesboro pa weather, andrew hypes surfin, virginia randolph school, waynesboro pa, andrew hypes dj, , virginia lottery, andrew hypes youtube, waynesboro ms, virginia state tax refund, virginia credit union, virginia dmv, waynesboro post office, virginia beach weather, andrew hypes twitter, waynesboro theater

Making a beat with hair clippers

7,750 Likes7,750 Dislikes
236,040 views views followers
Comedy Upload TimePublished on 10 Feb 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment