Ninja Leaks HIS Fortnite SETTINGS By Accident (FORTNITE) - classic swimsuit

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Ninja Leaks HIS Fortnite SETTINGS By Accident (FORTNITE)

  1. Sweet Fatuma Got friend: I’ll join
  2. Raihan Miah: ChoomyCook I'm subbing to yours
  3. theMeatly: Guys it was soo long ago look at his invetory he has snowball launcher
  4. star_rxses: Hi, I found your channel from NicsterV and I just have to say your reaction was PRICELESS congrats on 0-5.2k subs!
  5. Mohammed Alazzam: Plz can I get a shout out
  6. Awesome BuddyYT: *wow best vid!* do u have Discord?
  7. Official Moe: SUB TO MY FORTNITE TEAM CHANNEL THE RED GODS! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9Z3rAsOW8G2qbM-sEYl2Q
  8. Rofino albino: Hi
  9. MasterPig: *Nice video*
  10. ooftianoof: What's the point in making this video if he did on purpose?
  11. Nathaniel and Nicoli Velasquez: I hi i am your new subber can u subscribe back plz and i think your going to be better then ninja Im your 5,017 subscriber
  12. Awesome BuddyYT: Sorry muhammed for making u mad.
  13. Official Moe: U.S Army for life yes here https://discord.gg/SdcN5Bd
  14. Raihan Miah: ChoomyCook sub to my channel it's Called RepulseH
  15. Bzglenn M: Why the sad music
  16. MasterPig: Cool
  17. Awesome BuddyYT: I told a lot of people to sub to you. I am forming a program to sub to you.
  18. Why YouBullyMe: Yes a fan would know that he does so I guess you ain’t a fan😭
  19. Rickey G: I just sub ;3
  20. Amart 335: I am the 5,000 subscriber
  21. YellowBearGaming 38: Cool I will be in your live stream I might call

Ninja Leaks HIS Fortnite SETTINGS By Accident (FORTNITE)

29 Likes29 Dislikes
966 views views followers
Fortnite Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 5 Jun 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment