ROBLOX LIVE STREAM l I AM BACKKKKK! :D CAN I GET A NEW GAMING LAPTOP? COME JOIN DA FUN! - classic swimsuit

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ROBLOX LIVE STREAM l I AM BACKKKKK! :D CAN I GET A NEW GAMING LAPTOP? COME JOIN DA FUN!

  1. Mohamed Ahmed: Hi muhammed do you realize that my name is muhammed to you are the best yt I alwase watch your vids you want some money for a gaming pc I’ll get you but you can reply to me as much money you want to buy the gaming pc I do promise you and. Add me on roblox if you want my sc
  2. Awesome BuddyYT: I was not on stream, I would of gave you money ;)
  3. Awesome BuddyYT: I also need a new computer lol ;)
  4. OdgeBodge: dont get a gaming laptop buiild a gaming pc
  5. Awesome BuddyYT: Congrats man, You are my FAV yt. Your funny,And very good at yt vids, You have a setup. And you are the best KID yt, are you young? ..... Welp like again keep going god bless you, :D school starts soon do good and good luck. 6.5k subs. 65 nothing. ADD THE K 1,000 is a lot. God bless and keep on doin what your doing. I’m making a new game called World on Roblox . When it’s done please give it a shoutout if you can play it ;). Keep on going to the golden YouTube pic. Bye and good luck, Are we friends on 123MuhammedYT? Friend me impadic if we are not ;) thanks.
  6. Official Moe: Thank you so much ❤ and sure
  7. Not Day100672: Remember the day when NicsterV Was here
  8. Mohamed Ahmed: User is xfolthebro
  9. Rip XXXtentacion: Love the the stream is starting soon song lol

ROBLOX LIVE STREAM l I AM BACKKKKK! :D CAN I GET A NEW GAMING LAPTOP? COME JOIN DA FUN!

24 Likes24 Dislikes
258 views views followers
Roblox Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming SAD! (Made Popular By XXXTentacion) [Karaoke Version] Upload TimeStreamed live on 3 Sep 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment