Why I Haven't Been Recording... - classic swimsuit

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Why I Haven't Been Recording...

  1. Official Moe: Yes
  2. candie plum: Are you really popular because of nicsterv
  3. Evie's Gacha Life: Hewo I saw u on nicster V's video ur reaction omg. I was so happy for u and I would love if u or nicster V subbed to me. It would be awesome and also tell nic to subscribe to me and I will be as happy as u were in his vid
  4. Jett's Life Hacks Jett: You are the best
  5. LuiiiAnimates: Yea your popular because of nicsterV
  6. LuiiiAnimates: People probably forgot about u now
  7. Awesome BuddyYT: I got a headset. Xbox Play station 1,2,3,4 Xbox one,x,s, I got a Nofication bell hit by me. :)
  8. zeyla sacli: I lav yuu hihihi
  9. Hatice Erdogan: No

Why I Haven't Been Recording...

18 Likes18 Dislikes
182 views views followers
Gaming Upload TimePublished on 14 Dec 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment